Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My New Place!

Joey Rott

Well, my wife Casi and I have been wanting to move back to the rural KS and out of the city for some time and we've made our first big step towards it. We recently bought a house with farmstead and 20 acres with 8 barns/outbuildings. I have attached some photos.

An old lady lived in it for many years, so it needs some fixing up & renovation, but we're up for the task. It's an old 2 story home with full basement, 5 bedrooms, and a lot of cool old woodwork. Plus it's about 1 mile from the river and thousands of acres of good deer hunting!
laugh.gif

ChickenCoop.jpg

House.jpg

SmallBarn.jpg

LargeBarn.jpg

FromSouth.jpg

Man that looks like a great place Joey ! Congrats to you and Casi. I'm sure you can find something to do out there.
waytogo.gif

sweet lookin place!!
looks like lots of room to practice with the bow!!!!!

Looks like a great place.

Are you going to run it as a hobby-farm?...because it looks like you make some nice food plots there.

I'm jealous. Congrats.

Now that is one fine place to hang a hat at the end of the day. You should be proud.

Nice. 5 bedrooms huh? Pick out a man room yet? Lots of out buildings to hide stuff from the wife in. You are set.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Lots of out buildings to hide stuff from the wife in. You are set.

[/ QUOTE ]

and maybe some to hide in...

with you wife...
wink.gif

Sweet looking place!
waytogo.gif

Thanks Guys. I'll probably put a just few calves in the same pasture, come next year. I've been living in an apartment about the size of the chicken coop for the past 6 years. But now since i'm married and out of college, it's time to finally move on.

Top Bottom