Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My son in Peru Earthquake

Iowa1

My 21-year-old son Cody is in Peru, you probably heard that they had a terrible earthquake there killing hundreds and injuring thousands. He called this morning to tell me that he was outside of the epicenter and there were some cracked walls and broken stuff but he is getting on a bus and heading right into the disaster zone to see what he can do to help. He's a little crazy (like his daddy) and I covet your prayers. You never really get done being a parent I guess. Thanks for listening.

Sounds like you raised a good young man, hope he is able to help out and keep out of harms way at the same time. Will keep him in my thoughts.

Sounds like he is making a difference down there. Good luck to him that would be a tough job to do.

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you raised a good young man, hope he is able to help out and keep out of harms way at the same time. Will keep him in my thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
We will be praying for him and his work over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like God had a purpose for him to be there for sure.

Here's an update. He helped dig trough the rubble at some places, including a chruch where there was a wedding going on when the earthquake hit. 300 people were killed in that church alone. Amazing devastation and these people do not have much to rebuild so it will take a long time to get their lives back to normal.

Here is a video he posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wgqd8Q5kZI

Top Bottom