Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New guy wanting to say hi to everyone

CHRISTISMYSAVIOR

Hi everyone..glad 2 meet you all and I hope you all have a safe hunting season. I bowhunt only and love the sport..it is my main hobby in life, other than my faith and my family.

Welcome to the site!!
wave.gif

There was a little login malfunction... Make sure you log out unless you want someone jackin with ya... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Oh and welcome to the site! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Yes, thank you for the prompt action moderators! It is appreciated. There is another hunting site going downhill quick because of posts like that. Thank you!

ChristMySaviour,

Welcome to the site. This is an excellent site. God bless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I bowhunt only and love the sport..it is my main hobby in life, other than my faith and my family. </div></div>

Awesome! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Welcome to IW and good luck this fall! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shredder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the site!!! Love the log in name! </div></div>

Welcome aboard!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shredder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the site!!! Love the log in name! </div></div>

I too, love the login name.

Top Bottom