Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice Rub

applause.gif
I would be drooling to have a chance at the deer that made that!

Snapped this photo of a rub behind a land owners house where a friend hunts. She watched the buck do this. Any other interesting photos out there?
1106closeone-med.jpg

this is a great post, keep 'em coming in guys!! i took half a dozen photos sunday, just have to get 'em posted.

I ran across this rub when I was on the trail of the buck I shot. The other pic is the opposite side of the tree. I like it when the branch's are busted off.
740rub21.JPG

"wish i knew how to make it bigger, i need some help"

busted.gif

want...to...comment...
evil.gif

but...should...not...
bigshock.gif

resisting...for...now...
threaddevil.gif

moosehunter - looks like you got that size problem figured out, those pics take up the whole screen here!!
busted.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

these next 5 photos are all within 100 yards of each other. it is also where i put an arrow through the briskit of the 160 incher earlier this month.
wall.gif

enjoy..

411BuckRub1_11-03-med.jpg

now thats what i call a real mans gun, looks like a H&R 10 with 36 inch full, i got one in bedroom lol, not too bad of rubs either
bigshock.gif

LIV4RUT - you are correct sir. only i have 2 of them!! great guns, they are mean to ducks, geese, turkey, cats, coyotes, stray dogs, & my shoulder.
smash.gif

Top Bottom