Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, Morell Mushroom License

[ QUOTE ]
iowawhitetail.com presents Real Men of Genius...

We salute you Mr. Morell Mushroom Hunting License guy... while others over harvest you promote QMM and look for new ways to fund your fungus... We salute you!
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO!

Actually, I remember reading somewhere that certain north western states issue you a permit and you are assigned a certain area to morel hunt in on public ground. Sort of like buying a deer permit for a certain area. People were actually getting shot for "trespassing" onto someone else's mushroom zone.
confused.gif

I can't wait for April
grin.gif

You know if you eat those things you will very likly get spongy brain wasting disease.

If you let me know where you are finding them (GPS cordinateS) i will go in a remove as many as I can so the disease doesent spread
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You know if you eat those things you will very likly get spongy brain disease

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a direct correlation between aquireing this disease and the amount of beer one drinks while consuming them. The more beer one drinks, the spongyer one's brain becomes. Good thing is the the short term symptoms usually subside in a few hours but the insidious affets of both take longer to manifest themselves.

I have personaly fought this disease and lost, over and over and over again. I have come to be known as "Sponge 'Bonker Brain In Pants" as a result of my over indulgence in both fungus and brewers yeast.

Oh well.

The 'Bonker

It sounds unreal, but it would be nice if someone other than hunters helped pay for public land. I could go for having to have a habitat stamp to hunt morels on PUBLIC ground.

Top Bottom