Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Perdicting the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget who said it but : The true test of character is not what you do in front of the crowds, its how you behave when no one is watching.
I agree with WesternSix, I think you know what tag you should put on him.

Cooter said:
Like leaving me out of them. Especially the title:way:

I agree if you are doing something unethical or illegal probably not a good idea to post it on the web.

I like TH's enthusiasm towards hunting and wish him the best. Some of his judgement calls need some work.

-}}}---------->

My goodness drop it...quit "stirring the pot." The bucks dead and out of your hands, please find another website to whine on...

BowHnter said:
My goodness drop it...quit "stirring the pot." The bucks dead and out of your hands, please find another website to whine on...

Aaaahhhhh the trolls have come out aren't they sooo cute :way:

-}}}---------->

Last edited:
I think there's a little too much drama on this forum some days. I agree that if you air your dirty hunting laundry on a forum that you're likely to get plenty of dishing back.

But a grown man vs a high schooler? Come on guys, let's lock this thread and get back to the whitetail stuff.

LYON said:
This is too funny! TH I'm glad you found your buck, but if you still have that tag that was in your pocket when you shot it, that is the tag that needs to go on that deer IMO. If you don't have that tag then your doing right by getting a salvage tag. This isn't just about eating the meat, but about ethics and doing what YOU know is right. If you can honestly say you feel right putting a salvage tag on that deer rather than your youth tag, then my opinion of you just when down a bit. Do the right thing and you'll have no regrets :way:

You and cooter can make your own thread and cry on it... TH is being the adult but the insults and hate keep coming at him...take a step back from your computer and Check yourself out in the mirror. You're an adult so lets act like one, this is a hunting forum not a whining forum!

BowHnter said:
You and cooter can make your own thread and cry on it... TH is being the adult but the insults and hate keep coming at him...take a step back from your computer and Check yourself out in the mirror. You're an adult so lets act like one, this is a hunting forum not a whining forum!

This is my thread........

-}}}---------->

Careful TH when your posting with two profiles to post with the right one.

-}}}---------->

iabwhntr said:
I forget who said it but : The true test of character is not what you do in front of the crowds, its how you behave when no one is watching.
I agree with WesternSix, I think you know what tag you should put on him.

Why did you delete your second post. I thought it was very good.

Now the trolls have started name calling. But I'm the stirring the pot and cause all the drama???

Once again if you don't like me add me to your ignore list. I can walk you dumb ones through it if you need the help:way:

Mobile Cooter using IW

breiner11 said:
Member that time chunk and sloth shared that baby Ruth bar in goonies? Now that was nice!

What an imagination..... Wait you didn't even come up with it. But yeah haha.:rolleyes: weren't you chunk you should remember also?

-}}}---------->

Last edited:
d1cfcbcddd8601e591397ebf0f5cdfb2.jpg

cdc777859fe9da91532e47b8fe7c6d3d.jpg

-}}}---------->

wapsiguy said:
Sorry to interrupt but um....is there a picture of the found buck? Did I miss the thread?

Yep there was a pic. Nice deer. Combine was hard on it. Found it 45 yards from where he shot it. :way:

-}}}---------->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom