Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Thoughts

Gets pretty addicting, come Nov. 1st between hunting and checking out the harvest forum I don't do much else. Best 16 bucks I ever spent, not to mention if you get lucky and drop a monster you might win a free mount or some great hunting gear.

Kratz

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, same here. Probably not gonna get much done the rest of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

GEEZ you guys are easy!!! Honestly did it take you more than a minute or two to decide if it was worth it???
grin.gif

I didn't even look at it first. Just took everyone's word.
Good stuff on there. I'm lovin the Legend's posts

[ QUOTE ]
How bout now Lance...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance, You don't need a sneak peak! Pony up and send in your money!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'm lovin the Legend's posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Chunks, the clown! I laugh every time I think of that line. Classic 'Bonker!

[ QUOTE ]
How bout now Lance...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks buddy! You will be getting my $16 and a new PMA member come monday!

I just joined the PMA... the stories and pics are even better than everyone raves about... thanx for the sneak peek .

Peewee

Well, I took Blaster's advice and "Pony-up" the money. I just completed the paypal account. Happy to support such a great site!

[ QUOTE ]
DO we get a notifcation when our year is about to expire? Or do you just log on one day and you're locked out of the PMA forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt, when your membership is about to expire you should see a forum that looks like this:
[ QUOTE ]
PMA Renewals
If you can see this forum you are either up for PMA renewal or within 30 days of expiration. To renew please send $16 via PayPal to clane@iowawhitetail.com or send check to Iowawhitetail 6780 NW 8th Ct Des Moines, IA 50313 Thanks again for your support.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
is it worth it!!! I would have paid 25 dollars just to read Rackaddicts blast on Muddy!!! (no Offense Muddy but they paid you back)!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And don't forget the Clinometer!
cool.gif

Top Bottom