Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quiz Question #4 - Some winter pics

Iowa_Buckeye

I just did a quick look and think at least one person has them all correct so far……
Maybe this one will stump them as these pics are from a time when we don’t see many pics posted.

These are post-season pics. We’ll sometimes scatter corn to try and see what deer made it through the season, and we were glad to see he had made it!

This post has two pics to better allow a correct guess. They are not from the same year as the previous questions, and you’ll see he did not grow the extra point between his right G2 and G3 this year (the only year we have pics from that he didn’t). You can see his left G1 was also messed up this year.

So, how old was he this season???

picture.php

picture.php

I will say 7.5 I think these pics are from in between the second and third pics. I will also say 142 gross score. :drink1:

Looks wore out from the rut, but I am gonna say he looks like he is 4 1/2 in this pic.

6.5 here, he looks older but hard to tell may be just thin from rut...cool post,be interesting to see the answers!! Score 145"

Top Bottom