Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ripped Off!

I have lived in Iowa for 5 years, I dont even have a set of keys for the house or morton building, hasn't been locked....even when i am on vaction since i been here and no problems. But I am sure that would be different if I lived in Knoxville or Lovilla... Lovilla just plane makes me scratch my head. I have never been to a place where crack and young males are so prevalent. Go to the VFW in Knoxville at 3-5pm and almost evryone is on disability or ssi or independence card...very sad when able body men of working age are just bums. Not picking on Iowa...I love it, but NEVER have I seen the amount of TRESSPASSING that goes on around Lovilla, it seems one family thinks they can do anything they want, I am not sure why the cops seem to be so powerless, unless they are somehow complicent. I am speaking mostly of the gun hunting/pushing everything that isnt their's family, of course.

Maybe you didn't know one of the main VA hospitals is in Knoxville, and being a disabled veteran....you should know that not all disabilities are constant, nor are they noticeable....but you probably didn't deal with many video/network disabilities. But your statement is the general problem with the U.S. But to put down some of your own (Veterans) is a little concerning, because are they able to work due to a diagnosis that you don't personally know about. Please PM if you feel the need. Just like I do not know your disability so I don't judge you. I see you as a disabled veteran who did their part to keep the general populous safe, and for that Im thankful.
Good luck maintaining your residency and I feel veterans from any state should be able to hunt any state as a resident, but that is my opinion.

Top Bottom