Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ruffle some feathers

Iowa1, I'm sorry my friend, but if the war in Iraq was not a mistake, then why haven't we liberated Sudan (Darfur), North Korea, Burma, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Zimbabwe, Uzbekistan, China, Turkmenistan, Iran, Equatorial Guinea, Swaziland, Cuba, Syria, Laos, Cameroon, and Ethiopia to name a few??? All of these countries are ruled by dictators, many of them on par and then some with the cruelty that Saddam effected on the Iraqis... Are you of the opinion that we should move onto the next country and remove another dictatorship to free its people, once Iraq is stabilized? That would at least be consistent with your argument.

I agree that if you want another John Wayne in the White House, McCain is your man. Wait, maybe I'm mistaken... let's check out his gun record, shall we?

Gun Owners of America rate McCain's Gun Record an "F"

Huckabee thinks McCain wants to take away our guns

Pastor Chuck Baldwin calls McCain a Liberal Gun Grabber

Bob Barr is packing heat and is a much better Pro Gun Choice. He deserves your vote /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Obama for leasing!!!

LOL

As i read this, I think, damn, sure was nice being in a tree yesterday!

Carry on ladies, carry on!

90+% of all the freaking polititions sway their votes back and forth just to get relected.Thats just politics.

Obama says he's going to raise taxes on businesses and the rich but not the working class people(The ones that cling to their guns and Religion).Does that idiot think thats not going to affect the working class people?The companies will have to make it up somewhere.Lets see, How can they do that? Look for cheaper insurance,cut raises,take away bonuses,ect.Instead of creating new jobs he will be shutting them down.He is a JOKE!

McCain and Palin has my vote.

John Wayne was President. Wow that guy did everything. Was in wars, was a cowboy, geez what didnt he do. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I really love reading stuff that liberals post on these forums..

Just like reading a good joke....can't help but laugh... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

SIX TOPICS THAT WILL CAUSE HOURS OF USELESS, WASTED READING & TYPING:

#1- Politics

#2-Religion

#3- Leasing

#4-High Fence Hunting

#5-Selling Antlers

#6-Rob Keck's NWTF salary /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

i have to say something, and probably isn't right but whatever, i support the war in iraq and i also support our country very much, but if whoever gets elected, needs to start think bout America for a change we r losing jobs, manufatring is goin overseas, and to mexico, i know that for a fact cause, the factory that i use to work in sent everything they could to mexico to cheapin up the cost of labor. So whoever it is goin to be, they start think bout there home b4 there isn't goin to be any home to go to.

guns2.jpg

Top Bottom