Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

She Thinks My Tractors Sexy!

love the sprayer, looks good
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

Thanks, it was a fun project. The tips fold in and have shutoffs for narrow areas. The mounted tank saves a lot of time with hooking and unhooking.

I hope my next tractor has "tracks" much like the one that Pharmer posted... I need a small dozer/crawler in a bad way. j

[ QUOTE ]
I hope my next tractor has "tracks" much like the one that Pharmer posted... I need a small dozer/crawler in a bad way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like you need a hole in the head...
The two best days I had were the day I got it and the day I sold it.
Actually about the time I got it all running right, I sold it. It was a lot of headache but it is amazing what even a little dozer will do even compared to a very large tractor.

Well I wish you would have sold it to me after all that maintenace. My place is sooooo thick... It needs some more plots and trails... I'd hate to pay some one to have all that fun. : ) (A herd of goats wouldn't hurt either.)

What size and year was that anyway? Looks very nice! jh

[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha, its little.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its little, Its Slow, and Its for sale
grin.gif

I used my neighbors big case loader a couple of times and liked it so much that I bought this little one from my uncle. Well, once you get use to a big one, the little putt putt is just not enough power and speed. A dug a pond with it this spring. Its got plenty of power but its soooo slow....

hmm is that a honda rancher/recon i see, those are bullet proof, we've got one that has been through 10,000 miles of hell and back, and you gotta love those ford tractors!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha, its little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember...size doesn't matter
nono.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Let her keep tell'n you that
evil.gif

It’s a Rancher ES and we like it a lot. Learned that there are TWO rubber washers when you change the oil. Nothing like trying to find a ½ inch washer in the grass!!! The family has been GMC lovers for a long time, but then the Ford tractor came and I just bought a 2001 f250 7.3 diesel, so Ford products are moving in….I can see a Ford 860 somewhere in the future….Hope the wife is reading!!!!

I know about the Ford thing. GM has put a roof over my head and fed me forever. But I couldn’t afford new and wanted a crew cab and diesel. I have heard nothing but good things about the Duramax engine. From the asking around on the Powerstroke, I was told to find a lightly used 7.3 and stay away from the 6.0…I happen to stumble onto one, so we’ll see how it goes…BTW already changed the CPS on it, hope that’s not a sign of things to come….

Top Bottom