Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shotgun Brute w/ mount pics

Re: Shotgun Brute

That is a unique deer, and the history makes it even more special! Congrats on a great buck!

That is an awesome buck!! Thank you for posting, shooting, showing and hunting in the best damn place on earth!!!

Nice Buck, Love the mass
waytogo.gif

Congrats! So how old do you think this buck is? If he was hit 3 years ago, is it safe to say he is 6??

Not sure why the 20 did not break him down at 100. I am a huge fan of the 20 gauge slug gun. I have killed them at 150 and broke them right down with just such a shot. There are exceptions but the 20 is a deadly accurate deer choice.

Again, congrats.

I've had several people say his rack reminds them of flames. I'd name him torch or flame or something... but I'm not into naming deer.
After we caped him out, we checked out his teeth. They were very smooth and very short. Taxi is guessing atleast 6-7 1/2 and I agree. No younger than 6, probably not older than 7 1/2.

just an awesome buck! congrats to you...its my dream to shoot a buck with mass like that.

Great Buck! Congrat's from everyone here at Whitetail Fanatic Magazine!

Picked up my SG buck from Hoskins taxidermy this weekend. I am very pleased with the outcome. Now I just have to complete the pedestal with the fence post he will be rubbing.
6052SG7-med.jpg
6052SG8-med.jpg

I was in a hury this morning so the pics aren't the best.

Top Bottom