Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Show off

dbltree

Super Moderator
Every year this white pine gets hammered and I always wonder...what kinda buck works that thing over?

DSC07830.jpg

Only one way to find out...stick a trail cam up and see what's going on! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

DSC07831.jpg

This guy certainly wasn't phazed by the flash... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

DSC07832.jpg

as he continued to work this poor ole pine tree over

DSC07833.jpg

and didn't leave without pawing up the ground and leaving his "mark" as well... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DSC07834.jpg

Would have made for some great video that's for sure! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

thats a cool sereies of pics. i also have some trees that get tore up every year so i put a camera on them. if i have time i will post the pics.

I've put my cam over scrapes, but that's a great idea to put one over one of those bigs rubs we always wonder about. When we used to get to hunt western KS there was a hedge fence post that got it every year for about four years, I would have loved to have seen that deer! Cool pics!

Top Bottom