Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smart Phone! Who has one?

to coordinate the movement of other hunters

pretty wide ranging loophole for enforcement officers, there. a simple text of "lunch time" or "head to the truck, its quittin time" EASILY falls in to that category

iPhone here ... use it quite a bit. Mostly Cabela's Recon Hunt -- GPS and way-point mapping are great. Also use it to check the weather, particularly spring thunderstorms when turkey hunting. Next purchase is a solar charger so I can recharge on the fly. May also get a battery pack/charger to use in combination with the solar panel. GPS is a juice hog.

I have a 3GS but very few places I hunt pick up much of a signal. Had virtually no coverage where I'll be hunting in Appanoose County this year while scouting. Maybe because I have AT&T? Once in a while it picked up an incoming text message. That was about it til I got back to town.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I am in the process of developing a Scent Free App. The App emitts a certain infrared wavelength that destroys human scent. I am expecting to be a millionaire by hunting season. ;)

I love my droid X2

Top Bottom