Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Somethings way wrong!(Graphic)

dblmainbeam

Saw a deer last week trying to make number 2 over and over for about twenty minutes and found these pics on my vcam monday. Anybody ever seen anything like this?
sick.JPG
sick1.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks like a rectal prolapse, maybe due to a difficult delivery.</div></div>

Death sentence if it does not self correct...which is unlikely. will take awhile to do the job

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a rectal prolapse, maybe due to a difficult delivery. </div></div>

Yep. Happens alot in cattle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a rectal prolapse, maybe due to a difficult delivery. </div></div>

Yep. Happens alot in cattle. </div></div>

Paid a few vet bills fixing those... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Preparation H anyone? </div></div>

On the Whole, i think Preperation H feels pretty good......
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Preparation H anyone? </div></div>

On the Whole....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Is that a typo, THA4? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Man, I was eating a salad with red French dressing when I opened this. Yuck!!!! Imagine the flies and maggots will slowly bring her down. Mother Nature is a wicked b!tch sometimes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In response to:
Poster: Shredder
Subject: Re: Somethings way wrong!(Graphic)

Quote:Looks like a rectal prolapse, maybe due to a difficult delivery.

Death sentence if it does not self correct...which is unlikely. will take awhile to do the job
</div></div>

I'll double that motion. Just hope it provides enough scent for the yotes to take her out sooner than later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That happens to THA4 every time he eats fast food.</div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That happens to THA4 every time he eats fast food.</div></div>

Or when he stays at my house! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That happens to THA4 every time he eats fast food. </div></div>

LMAO /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom