Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Son's First Deer

luvtohunt

My youngest Son and I had a fantastic youth Deer Season that culminated in his picture perfect 70 yard shot on a big doe. I was so proud of him, he passed on atleast two decent bucks because he was not comfortable with the angle the bucks were at, and patiently waited for this doe to offer a good broadside shot. He was able to track it himself, and was more than helpful dragging the deer out. Nothing better than being a part of someone’s first deer. Wish now we had more kids.....
smile.gif
435Mitch_s_Deer-med.jpg

Great Job Young Man!
waytogo.gif

Nice work getting the kids out Dad!!
grin.gif

That feeling is hard to beat!

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing better than being a part of someone’s first deer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on a great hunt! Love to see that smile on a young hunters face...I'll bet Dad's was even bigger!
waytogo.gif

sounds like a seasoned hunter there. Smart choices and a great deer you both will remember for many years.

Way to Go! Great job waiting for the right shot to present itself that is showing some major hunting maturity. Keep it up!
grin.gif

Hey Liv, I heard those Gilbertville Deer are a little slower and easier to hunt. Is that true?

Uh oh!! looks like all you hunters need to watch out. Looks like a new sheriff is in town.

Excellent job young man.

Top Bottom