Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sounds like Limbchicken......

I'm not surprised at Limb's success OR the teaser post! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Well....how about a few more teaser details. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Oh no.....don't want to give away his glory.....you'll have to hear it from the Chickens own lips.....besides, knowing him they're probably Jakes anyway. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chickens own lips </div></div>

Limb's new name..."Chicken Lips"? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Looking forward to some great video again this year too! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

lips.jpg

So how many times did Shannon miss?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tell Meyer he's got a suprise inside his truck on the sun visor when he gets back to work.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice work on the turks by the way.

I think I could learn something by tagging along with you guys. Next year? Seriously though, congrats! You guys really have it down.

Way to go Limb. Got your text the next day. John had to leave early so I hunted on my own that morning in the light drizzle. Gobblers were running off and fighting jakes left and right. Eventually ended up with five mature gobblers strutting the single hen decoy. Killed the closest one at ten yards. If I would have had another tag it would have been to easy. They strutted around my bird for about ten minutes. Heard alot of gobbling as you did that morning.
Can't wait till next year to hook up again. Accomadations kinda sucked though didn't they. HA! Might still get another tag and head back down for a couple days if the weather improves. Congrats again to you guys.

Trper

Hey Weasel
I know you did not miss. I saw the shot with my own eyes that evening. So tell me did Limb miss? LOL
Trper

Top Bottom