Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SW Iowa any place or person who tunes bows?

skyleralan

PMA Member
my goal obviously was to be ready for the season a long time ago. Well ended up having string issues had bow restrung by a guy in Maryville which took a long time and not sure about the work. Rest is served in incorrectly and having vane contact issues. Anyone have advice or could lend a hand would obviously compensate. Beyond frustrated at this point.

Big Oak Archery in Glenwood. I bought my bow there a few years back and take it there every year to get tuned.

Big Oak Archery is great he is only open Tuesday and Thursdays 5 to 9 and Saturdays 9 to 1. He can get pretty busy this time of year so you might try giving him a call or at least make sure you are there when he opens.

There was a guy in St. Joe that got some mentions on here a few years ago. He would dust the completed bow with chinchilla dust IIRC.

Carters archery in St Joe mo has always done a great job for me. I'm not sure about the chinchilla dust thought. Haha, he has a few things he does a little different but he can tune a bow

I know of him, but was just worried with such a short window and his reputation if it would be an issue getting in to see him.

Top Bottom