Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

teenage poachers...."thrill killers"

They're only being charged with 2 doe kills since thats all the DNR can prove. 2 of the 5 boys are on the football team of which only 1 of them actually plays. The rumor that the numbers in the hundreds is a little far fetched. The story goes a local farmer was paying them to shoot all of the does on his land. The kid actually told the DNR officer it was around 30. As for the school not making the 2 boys sit out. Their hands are kinda tied until they're actually convicted of it since it will go to court. The kid that actually plays football will be paying around $1300 in fines I think, and he wasn't even in the truck that had the spotlights and guns so I don't know if the shooters will be more or not.

They're only being charged with 2 doe kills since thats all the DNR can prove. 2 of the 5 boys are on the football team of which only 1 of them actually plays. The rumor that the numbers in the hundreds is a little far fetched. The story goes a local farmer was paying them to shoot all of the does on his land. The kid actually told the DNR officer it was around 30. As for the school not making the 2 boys sit out. Their hands are kinda tied until they're actually convicted of it since it will go to court. The kid that actually plays football will be paying around $1300 in fines I think, and he wasn't even in the truck that had the spotlights and guns so I don't know if the shooters will be more or not.

Did you hear about some of the guns being stolen? I dont know if this is reliable but today had a job down in Murray and we talked to a guy, he did say that he heard of 50+ deer being shot and that their was a possability that one or two of the guns where stolen. Im not completely sure this is true, but I want to to get the full scoop so I am going to do a little reaserching.

Did you hear about some of the guns being stolen? I dont know if this is reliable but today had a job down in Murray and we talked to a guy, he did say that he heard of 50+ deer being shot and that their was a possability that one or two of the guns where stolen. Im not completely sure this is true, but I want to to get the full scoop so I am going to do a little reaserching.

haha If you're in the area I'd stay away from the town gossip. I'm sure by the end of the week the story will be they were transporting two illegals to the minnesota boarder.....coffee drinkers, what can ya do haha

Top Bottom