Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The lineup...

Gladiator

PMA Member
It's been a very long season but there's still a ton of great hunting this year yet to be had.

I know some of you and still look forward to shaking others' hands at the classic this next year, so I thought I'd give a little update on Outreach Outdoors. I'll keep in short. :D

At the beginning of this season, we had high hopes of putting a lot of deer down as we had grown from about 5-7 guys to around 30 team members. With a ton of good buck sightings early, we had high hopes of dropping a few and snowballing the filming efforts...however, with a few ducked arrows, a few solid hits, and a few 170+ deer taken off film, we had nothing to show as of 2 weeks ago.

Well, since we are a hunting ministry, it only seems fitting that we have a little 'faith' that things will fall into place. Well, long story short is that the rut came around and we now have 11 buck kills on film to date, along with around 12 does and a bobcat. If all footage is good, we should be looking at a volume II this year. It has been a rollercoaster of a season and it's far from over. Several tags are still out there and we've been filming our tails off...I wish we could take credit for everything that has happened so far, but all I can say is that a little faith goes a long ways. It doesn't always guarantee success, but it never hurts.

Here is a little update that I was working on in photoshop...if the pics are too small to see, click on our homepage link below: www.outreachoutdoors.com and the pics will scroll through bigger...

Thanks for listening...

harvest_O-1.jpg

Top Bottom