Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Think my girlfriend looks like Brittany Spears?

Re: Think my girlfriend looks like Brittany Spears

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not your girlfriend because your girlfiend isn't shaved. (At least she wasn't last night). </div></div>

WOW!

If your serious ALL THE TIME.... when do you have time to have fun and live a little????? Maybe if i compaired her to Lakosky, would that make you feel better gundog???? Give me a break!!

Ok, Brittany is'nt my girlfriend...........anymore:).....The OLD lady is blonde tho:)

IMG_0030.jpg

And now I have gone to brown hair(on right).....but she watches hunting shows with me:)

IMG_0001-7.jpg

I think 250 missed his calling.He should have been a promoter,he always knows how to get people fired up!

TYP...do you have a twin? I found him. I think?

SnoopDogg-30.jpg

LOL...just messin with ya.

I'm surprised that is just now been brought up:) I have got that since i was a kid. Thats funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm surprised that is just now been brought up:) I have got that since i was a kid. Thats funny </div></div>

I'm the 1st on the board to say that you look like Snoop? LOL I found some better pics than that, but didn't think they were appropriate for the board. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Easy there Iowa1, Snoop and his homies dont play well with others.. haha

I hope your girlfriend plays well with others cuz im bringing my old lady up to Des Moines next weekend. Shes not the sharpest tool in the shed and not the shiniest either but i love her. And let me tell ya, she can catch bullfrogs with the best of them!!!Heres my darling!!!! I love this picture of her. Brings out her sexy-ness

hottie.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope your girlfriend plays well with others cuz im bringing my old lady up to Des Moines next weekend. Shes not the sharpest tool in the shed and not the shiniest either but i love her. And let me tell ya, she can catch bullfrogs with the best of them!!!Heres my darling!!!! I love this picture of her. Brings out her sexy-ness

hottie.jpg
</div></div> Damn your ole lady gets around man, I seen other guys on the net saying she was their's too! Like T said she's a damn good looking woman? I think? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

T you're woman is better looking with brown hair, I don't have much interest in blondes, they all walk on shakey ground. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif As far as looking like Snoop, I don't think you look like that rat's ass myself.

She thinks im with her because of her looks. But im good at looking past her face. Its what lies beneath that motivates my love /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif.

Top Bottom