Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tired of the ol' whisker biscuit

jerad

I'm looking to upgrade rests this next year. The ol Whisker Biscuit just isnt doing to for me, the bow is tuned and I believe my form to be true and i'm still getting unstable arrow flight. What is a nice drop away rest that doesn't break the bank and still holds the arrow in place like the WB?

Had a whisker biscuit, then went to a QAD, now have a trophy taker and I am real happy with it.

Had an intermittent issue with my QAD not dropping every time. Switched to the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro, and haven't looked back. Been a great rest for me.

I also had issues with my QAD Ultra dropping correctly and fletch clearing. Switched to a Limb Driver. Super easy set up. Simple design. No need for readjustment. Set it and forget it. I have had it on my bow for over 8 years. So thousands and thousands of shots later I have not had to do one thing to it. Still works flawlessly. I have found the K.I.S.S. principle is best when it comes to archery gear.

That's weird, I'm going back to a whisker biscuit because I hate my QAD HD..... I also like the spot hawg rest.

Ripcord Code Red for me. Had a TTaker prior to that and had no complaints - just wanted a bit more containment. I think the Ripcord provides a bit more vane clearance versus the QAD.

Top Bottom