Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tractor?

ironwood

I came across a 1999 Kabota 38.5 HP with front wheel assist, a loader and 6'mower. I find this hard to believe but it only has 84 hours on it. How interested should I be? Do you food plotters think this thing is big enough. $13000 sounds like a good price but I have not done my home work yet. The wheels still have the new nips on them. Everything looks new.

Does it have a front end loader on it? Any implements at all.....if so, what is the number
grin.gif

38hp is certainly large enough for most applications. The hours do seem quite low for that year, and truthfully the price for that high a hp tractor seems really cheap. I know what my "green" tractors of that size would bring ....I don't play with the pumpkin tractors very often.

Kubota is a good tractor and that seems like a pretty decent price. My JD only has a 100 hrs on it and it's older then that!
It just doesn't take long to till up a few plots every year!
cool.gif

Just make sure it has been maintained right and it would make you a great machine within it's limits. I traded up in HP because I felt like I was working a smaller tractor too hard. It is getting harder to buy smaller implements used or on auction because of so many acreage people that want them.

OK this is a Kubota 3710 with front wheel assist, loader and a six foot bush hog type mower. It has never sat in the rain or snow, one owner with only 84hrs and not used in the last couple years. The owner bought a farm 12 years ago in Iowa, only living here in the summer. He had a bad heart attack two years ago and has given up all the labor of the farmstead. $13000

Top Bottom