Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trespasser Caught

Liv4Rut

This morning after my ole man hunted his farm he went over to our East end to check the ponds for ducks and geese and was suprised to find this sitting in our drive.

982-truck_1.jpg

982-truck_2.jpg

982-truck_4.jpg

I arrived shortly after he noticed it and we went over to investigate. We figured someone poached a deer out of our field and got stuck going to get it. What they didn't know is there is a huge sink hole right as you pull in our gate and if you don't take a hard left you will bury your truck. A trap my ole man has set. :D We looked through the truck and found the registration to the owner. We were still confused as to why the tires were blown. We could see the back tire maybe from spinning but not the front.

As we were driving around the field. We noticed the neighbor pull up behind the truck and get out to inspect it and write down the license plate number. After talking to him he said someone has been going into his beautiful alfalfa field in the middle of the night and has been ripping it up. He placed a 10ft harrow upside down in the middle of the field, buried it in the grass and waited.

He said that they had ripped up his field last night and ran right over it. This resulted in the two popped tires. They made it down about 100 yards and pulled down into the lane along our timber most likely to stash the truck or change the tires when they buried the truck. The neighbor was going to call the sheriff as we have had troubles with someone driving around our fields at night.

Bad day for that guy is all I can say. It feels great to finally catch them though. Here is the harrow in the alfalfa field. You can see the tire tracks going right over it. :drink2:

982-truck_3.jpg

hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahaah

NICE!!!!!!!!!! Glad you got him!

It looks like you have them dead to rights there, good work by the neighbor in particular! :way:

That is one of the best things I've read/seen in a long time!!! I hope they get what they've got coming to them!!! Very clever on the part of your neighbor, by the way! :way:

-Longspurs-

My guess is that the owner will report the truck as stolen and claim that they didn't know it until the next moring. That is the way many people avoid OWI arrests after wrecking their vehicle at night. Hopefully he's not that smart because we all know it was him.

Good Luck!

:way::drink2::drink1::grin: GREAT STORY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT. PROB SOME DUMB:moon: HIGHSCHOOL KIDS. THAT IS SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD DO TO PROTECT THEIR PROPERTY! GREAT JOB GUYS!

In the event the sheriff can identify the culprit, In addition to trespassing on both farms, your neighbor can pursue criminal mischief charges on the suspect. He would however have to arrive at a dollar figure for the damage to the crop to determine the degree of the charge.

That story really brightened my morning.....actually I spit coffee out of my nose I was laughing so hard!!!! That is great. Hate trespassers!!

Top Bottom