Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser 3

SQUID

12268-tresspasser_3.jpg

Think this guy was lost?? Probably not. If anyone can ID this guy send me a PM.

Do you have a bigger picture to get it more detailed, what day was this?? Any particular facts may help ya nail the guy.

I know one thing its not me I can't grow a stache :)

Ill show it around and see if I can help you out.

Last edited:
Do you know who gets to hunt the property next to yours? should start there and then might lead you to him

Pretty good picture! Hang it up in the grocery store etc. with your contact info..bet it gets attention! ;)

I wish I had that clear of a face photo on my trespasser post. I would love to hear another successful busted post.

Looks like he's all giddy to be there! Cooter are you sure that's not you with a LEE press on stache???????? :thrwrck:

Pretty good picture! Hang it up in the grocery store etc. with your contact info..bet it gets attention! ;)

AGREE!
I'd also post on several other websites. There's Iowa Sportsman site, bowsite.com, the archery talk or chat site with something like "Iowa Trespasser" title and then mention the county. I'd also be dropping this off at the sheriff's office of Muscatine. 45 mins of work could be all it takes to stop a big problem you have AND send a message to other folks like that.

Top Bottom