Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspasser

pete

I got this picture of this guy, I'm not sure who he is, but I know he's not supposed to be on the property.
12Whose_this-med.JPG

I got a pic of a guy during shotgun season but what do ya do? Like you...I have no idea who it is and I presume its not a local guy.....since I would likely know him.
I also know it sucks.
Good luck finding him.

Looks like a stand hunter. He is wearing an awful lot of clothes to be doing drives. Bet he didnt care for that bright flash either.

[ QUOTE ]
It's pete...compare the avatar!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not me! I don't have that much of a Baby Face. I didn't even hunt this property during Shotgun Season.

[ QUOTE ]
6:00 PM, I would agree he is coming off stand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Two things to be thankful for: he isn't dragging a deer and he didn't steal the cam.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
6:00 PM, I would agree he is coming off stand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Two things to be thankful for: he isn't dragging a deer and he didn't steal the cam.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or shoot the cam!

Nice pic.
grin.gif
I'm with Rudd it's either a woman or a kid which would explain them not stealing the camera.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont remember when sunset was during shotgun, but 6:08 seems pretty late. Suppose he's stumbling around lost?

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe you'll find him in a couple of months while shed hunting.
grin.gif

Definately a kid or young lady.

I would also have to agree with the other poster that if it would have been an adult they would have likely stolen the camera once they realized they might be on Iowawhitetails most wanted.

Cheers!

I agree.. it looks like a lady! oo.. and whoever said it was a kid or lady and thats why it wasnt stolen.. i was hunting and had 4 cameras up... and i went walkin around.. found 1... and i ran into the kid about 15 mins later talkin on his phone and he was tellin whoever he was talkin to how he had seen 4 cameras and was goin for the 4th one.. and he had 3 cameras in hand!
smirk.gif
but i got them back! thank the lord above!!

If you look at the person's face you can see the suprise as the flash went off. I bet he got out of there quickly.

Here's another scenario that might of happend. They shot a deer on a different property and they were tracking it and it went on to your property.

Top Bottom