Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Unable to Hunt

larsen

I pondered about posting this but I decided to go ahead.
A friend of mine (user 0024) is unable to hunt this fall because he is by his wifes side in Rochester at the Mayo Clinic. She had a tumor removed from her head on Tues. Her recovering is going slower than we thought so please pray for him and his family through a stressfull time. Thanks to all
Joel

Prayers sent.
angel.gif

Joel,
Prayers are sent. This hits close to home for me. 5 years ago this March I was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor at the base of the third ventricle to the brain. Carla spent the better part of a month taking care of me after I had a shunt tube placed in order to relieve the pressure and swelling on the brain. Then came all the visits to the different doctors and MRI's.

I'm not sure I know who Ron is, but be sure to let him know that I will be praying for him and his family. God is still God and he works mighty miracles. I'm living proof.

And by the way, make sure you chase a few big bucks my way when you’re chasing those ditch chickens.
grin.gif

Matt

I will keep them both in my thoughts and pray that things go well.

Things like that remind us how blessed we all are...

Top Bottom