Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video Footage

TrueTrophy

Guys I am looking for video footage. It does now have to be of giant bucks. If you have any and would like to share it please send me a pm for more details.

I see you've got "Outfitter" listed as your occupation. Just curious as to what the video footage is for???

!!!?????? good eye you have there. he must be wanting to show his clients some of the "prospects" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

well its not to show my clients. this has nothing to do with my outfitting business. I am working on a dvd and I need more footage for it. This is for guys that have flimed there hunt and want to have it seen on a dvd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the $....% </div></div>

O geez, who cares? You're not making money from keeping your videos anyway. Help a guy out. It's unbelievable to me that people get so fricken protective of stupid stuff. In my hometown, barns get knocked down by a tornado, and the whole town shows up to rebuild it. Is it that big of a deal to show some deer? No one has to know where they are.

Anyway, True Trophy, I've got some footage, but the bucks aren't giants, and to be honest, it's pretty shaky. My hands aren't too steady in the cold. But I'll get the video camera out in full force this summer in the bean fields. Can you wait till the coming year, or do you need it now?

O geez! I"M KIDING... i would'nt give ANYONE my footage .... I dont wanna be on a DVD and i dont want MONEY, got plenty! I just think its a funny ,yet weird post. Thats all , later:)

P.S. how are you from Pella and Ames?

Why's it a weird Post? I've seen weirder ones "Cough" 250's first "Cough". Havn't you ever heard of True Trophy Outfitters? You guys are down around Leon arn't you?

HoytMossyoak,

Yeah I am just outside of leon.

Wannabe,

I dont want giant bucks. They can be just average 2 yr old and does. I am looking for more thatn just deer footage to.

Typical,

If you think this is a funny and weird post you obviously dont know that many people in the hunting industry. If you DON'T want to be on a dvd and WOULDN'T give any of your footage away why did you even reply on this post??? Just curious. Thanks to all the guys that are serious about this and Replying.

hey good luck with your vid. Are you basically just looking for some filler between hunts and stuff?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O geez! I"M KIDING... i would'nt give ANYONE my footage .... I dont wanna be on a DVD and i dont want MONEY, got plenty! I just think its a funny ,yet weird post. Thats all , later:)

P.S. how are you from Pella and Ames? </div></div>

Well I live in Pella but go to college in Ames. Oh, sorry, college is what some people go to after high school. ..... shoot, high school is a step above middle school. Does that makes things more clear?

Can't we all just be friends. We are the world, don't worry be happy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

[/quote] Well I live in Pella but go to college in Ames.[/quote]

T-250 may have just forgotten that there is a college in Ames. This happens all the time because 75% of the people who live in Iowa are Hawkeye fans!!!

GO HAWKS!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom