Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Video Footage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waddell Wannabe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the $....% </div></div>

O geez, who cares? You're not making money from keeping your videos anyway. Help a guy out. It's unbelievable to me that people get so fricken protective of stupid stuff. In my hometown, barns get knocked down by a tornado, and the whole town shows up to rebuild it. Is it that big of a deal to show some deer? No one has to know where they are.

Anyway, True Trophy, I've got some footage, but the bucks aren't giants, and to be honest, it's pretty shaky. My hands aren't too steady in the cold. But I'll get the video camera out in full force this summer in the bean fields. Can you wait till the coming year, or do you need it now? </div></div> I understand where you're coming from but relax man, some people just don't like to give away their secrets or personal info.

Top Bottom