Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Weed ID please

Fishbonker

Life Member
I was doing some scouting in my Wild Life Attractant Plot and came across a weed I am not sure of. Will this weed attract any wild life? If so is it the type of wild life I want to attract? If it will not attract wild life, or if it attracts wild life I don’t want, how should I get rid of it? Pull it out and burn it? Spray it? Plow it?

269what_2-med.jpg

I did pick a leaf off and rubbed it between my fingers to smell it. I seem to remember the odor but just couldn’t place it. I kept hearing old 70’s music by Jimmie Hendricks, Jim Morrison, Moody Blues, Puff the Magic Dragon and Rollin on the River in my head and then I got kinda hungry and wished I had me a box of Ho-Hos, or Ding Dongs or a big bag of Chili Fritos, yeah man or a groovy ‘Lil Duffer burger or a pizza burger from the A&W or a Hoagie from the Pizza Hut and wash it all down with a frosty can of Country Time Lemonade. NACAD Jane eventually came out to the plot and gave me a head push that seemed to bring me back to the here and now. She said I was just kinda standin out there with a blank look on my face and sorta droolin on myself too. Still don’t know what caused that. Maybe a stoke or somethin?

The ‘Bonker, man

[ QUOTE ]
That will get your car searched!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, then I better slow down on I80 as I speed through Newton! Who knew that a photo on the web would casue a stop and search?

"Honest officer, I don't know how it got in here. It isn't mine. I loaned my car to a friend. I had my car worked on at a shop. This is a rental. Alien abduction. I passed a truck and they threw soemthing in my window. I picked up a hitchiker. This is my mom's car, it must be hers. These two dudes.... I use it for Glaucoma. Musta been a workers at the factory where the car was built. Those darned cats, always narc'n on me. You planted it." Have I left any out?

The 'Bonker

Let's not get to excited. Before Bonker tries to pass off his " bonus crop" a.k.a "the chronic" on the wrong side of town and ends up leading a life of dealing lets make sure of what it is. My guess (99% sure) is sulfur cinquefoil, or at least in the cinquefoil family.
2026cinque2.jpg

Here is the link. NOT POT

[ QUOTE ]
Heeey maaaan, I am just tryin to make a dolla outa fiteen cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH YEAH YEAH....
grin.gif

Bonk.....I heard that stuff growing in your foodplot will give a guy a terrible headache and a sore throat!
blush.gif

You know what Mr. Macky from Southpark says: Uh, Marajuana's bad, ummm OK!
grin.gif

Dude...you might have a good shot at a monster stoner buck this Fall.
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What bonk has there is bunk! Huntcrazy is showing the real deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, er, uh, I mean PHeeew.

I figured by next fall when all the students are back in Iowa City I'd have a dandy cash crop. I thought I should look the part of an up and coming "supplier", guess I better cancle the order for more 'Bonker Bling.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe a stoke ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a cross between a stroke and a toke?
shrug[1].gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know how many times I proofed that and missed it? Freudian slip?

The 'Bonker

STOKE~BWHAHAHAHA.

I read that post atleast 4 times and never noticed it either. Ohhh bonkers that has to be the best "slip" Ive seen in a long time.

Dean

Top Bottom