Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what a night...part II

thanks guys!! i feel this buck is my best one so far. not for size but because of the amount of work i put in to get him. like 'Bonker said without the help and wisdom of many of the people on this sight i don't know if i'd have tagged him. thanks again and good luck to those of you still out there freezing your
bootyshake.gif
off.

Muddy!

Congratulations, great deer. Man you have got to love this sport and the quality of the "majority" of the people that take on it's challenges. Great Job!

Great deer dude,glad ya had a happy ending to what sound's like a very tuff year.I'm still out there trying to find the one I want,I already got a big mature doe in the freezer so now I'm looking for the big one to walk by!I've had opprotunity's I just have not been able to get it done,I killed a neat tree that was right beside a fantastic 8 point at 13 yd's though.
cussing.gif

beerchug.gif

Muddy, that's great. CONGRATS!!! I owe you some thanks. I posted a question on broadhead choice a few months back and you suggested the Muzzy 100's. That's what I went with and I smoked a 149" 9 pointer Saturday morning. The Muzzy flew through that deer like lightning, my first pass through. I will post my story and pics this afternoon. Thanks again and congrats!
beerchug.gif

Muddy! I've been painting the new house all weekend so no hunting or IA whitetail surfing. Just got the news. Congradulations!!!! This deserves the Muddy Dance!
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

thanks a lot guys, i feel very fortunate to finally have my topsy turvey season turn out for me!!

here's another view, sorry about the blood, when we rolled him over he leaked a little bit!!

411BowBuck2003-2-med.jpg

congratulations muddy!!! i knew you would score soon with all those bucks you were seeing!!! i bet your glad you picked the top of that ridge. im sure we will talk about it more in the chatroom!!! congrats one more time!
smile.gif

Top Bottom