Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is this ? !!

THEBAD

What is this a picture of ?

we have had multiple guess`s with no real answers..., but we have lots of ??
what.jpg

It appears to clearly be a black cow with a white face. Likely interested in the salt block in the foreground.

How'd I do?

I dont think it is a cow ....main reason it would have had to travel a long ways..through a bunch of pretty good fence. The Salt block has been out all year for the deer..they have really hammered it. We have averaged about 15 pics a day off of this location. No cows on this farm

Not a joke....top right hand of the picture...you may have to scroll over and up as I tried to show the picture zoomed in and in high clarity

My guess would be a coydog, or what ever you call the mix. That would explain the color. Looks sorta caninish to me.

melanistic (black) raccoon on its hind legs. I've caught plenty of them. Might be the same mutation of a fox or coyote though.

I dont know but the size the shape and the color look like a tom turkey dont ask me what hes doing , I cant make heads or tails of it. The only other guess I would have is that it first looked like the wrong end of a big black pig.
confused.gif

It's a groundhog standing on it's hind legs, stretching, yawning and scratching his chin with his left front leg. It must have been a good nap!
grin.gif

I know the odds are way against it...but does anybody think it looks like a small bear ?

Also if you look at the size of the weeds next to it(thistles about 4 foot high) it appears taller and longer than your average coon picture....I have plenty of those for size comparisons

Top Bottom