Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what you do??

Just got done looking at it with the CO, not real worried about getting watched like a hawk.. from past experience with him checking us waterfowl hunting a couple times n just seeing him around, I know our County CO isnt out to get everyone for every little violation, always been fair, pretty easy going guy, If u play by the rules.. I've known him for better than 10yrs, always chit chat about hunting whenever we see each other.. he knows it wasn't me, and said that its fine if we hunt my stand location.. he thought it was a very amateur bait setup at best!! Stand is about 15 yds from bait in direct line of site n its only about 9 steps up.. just told me to keep n eye out for someone in there.. and the neighbor knows I'm not the one sneaking on his place now..

its awesome the c.o. in youre county is an upstanding joe.but the guy in the county by a certain lake by polkcity is a total dick! hes not there now,any guesses?

Top Bottom