Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

GA guy here (originally from Iowa) and with exception of Atlanta,Augusta, Columbus and Savannah, the state is solid Red. What has hurt Georgia is our previous governor gave huge taxes brakes to the film Industry, which in turn has drawn a ton of California democrats to our state. It also doesn’t help that the Fulton County which encompasses Atlanta is corrupt to the core. Thanks to cheating in that County alone is the reason Trump lost GA in 2020. With the cheating in 2020 it left a lot of republican voters discouraged and unfortunately they did not show up for the senate run off elections and in turn we now have to Democrat Senators. That will change soon.

With all that said if every republican voter in GA shows up and votes GA should be a land slide for Trump. The more people that vote the harder it is for them to cheat
This election is not about whether you like Trump or not it’s about saving our country and Trump is our lifeline.
Of all the counties that both Biden and Hillary won in Georgia, Biden outperformed Hillary's vote percentage in more than half of them, so it might be a stretch to say that the Fulton County vote alone was responsible for Trump losing GA in 2020.

• Deleted by jflournoy
  • Reason: double post
Show…
Trump was winning GA late into the evening on election night. Then, State Farm Arena, where the votes were being tallied, had the water main break-or urinal over flow-which was later reported. Four hours or so later, Trump is behind. I also question how Biden, who didn’t even campaign and who hid in his basement during the election, did better than Hillary when she ran. If I am not mistaken, Biden got more votes than Obama did in his last election. Once again, how did Biden, who was not nearly as charismatic as Obama was and who didn’t even campaign due to his cognitive state, get more votes?

I don’t buy the metro vote argument. Another democrat talking point to cover the fraud. For example I’m originally from Pennsylvania. The population of the state is 13 million. Pittsburgh metro has about 1 million people and Philadelphia 3 million. That’s leaves 9 million in between. Old saying is PA has Philly, Pitt and in between iAlabama. Everyone simply accepts that cities carry the state, I don’t buy it.

Top Bottom