Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

tall@wide

PMA Member
Now that NY got Trump on all 34 counts will Nikki Haley jump back in the race? I have no doubt NY will sentence him to jail.

The system is now politicized. At the end of my career I saw it coming. Woke prosecutors and judges funded by bill gates, soros etc.

In the 70s James Macgregor Burns , a liberal a hole, wrote transformational leadership. It’s a book explaining to libs how to infiltrate political leadership at all levels to take over. It’s today’s reality. Everyone ignored it. Here we are. We are becoming Russia, Venezuela. Jailing our political opponents. This is so so dangerous.

I hope the Trump or die mentality doesn't backfire. Haley would have won in a historic landslide. Going to be a nail biter now.
It shouldn’t he’s leading the Independents by 15-20, has doubled his voter base for blacks and Hispanics. Young Americans are about 50/50 which is a giant shift to Trump !

Jewish voters are changing to Trump, a recent poll had Trump tied with Biden in Virginia & Minnesota!

He was up by 14 in Nevada. You can say polls don’t always tell the story, but history has shown polls underestimate Trump .

Honestly the Democrats have a lot of work to do to avoid a landslide, that’s why they are doing everything they can to try to get him out of the race .

It shouldn’t he’s leading the Independents by 15-20, has doubled his voter base for blacks and Hispanics. Young Americans are about 50/50 which is a giant shift to Trump !

Jewish voters are changing to Trump, a recent poll had Trump tied with Biden in Virginia & Minnesota!

He was up by 14 in Nevada. You can say polls don’t always tell the story, but history has shown polls underestimate Trump .

Honestly the Democrats have a lot of work to do to avoid a landslide, that’s why they are doing everything they can to try to get him out of the race .
I hope you're right.

This board was also nearly 100% convinced Trump would win last time. Say what you want about a stolen election, Biden is in office.

I hope it's not close. I doubt it isn't.

Trump will win in landslide if they can stop the cheating in a few states. Mark my words- they can burn here til November… GA fixed voting laws. GA will be landslide Trump. OH, FL & IA never allowed the shenanigans & won’t even be in play- due to tight voter integrity. WI looks like they tightened up mail in and removed zuckerscum $. WI will go to Trump. PA, MI & AZ…. Bet Trump wins at least one. Possible he gets VA & Nevada. I personally want to support him more due to this communist lawfare. Appears like millions of others do to as his donation sites have crashed.
One “minor” but somewhat significant deal will be: does case get tossed on appeal BEFORE or AFTER the election. I’m no expert or psychic but no way does it stick if it’s run through.
TRUMP ‘24 more than ever!!!! Briben has ruined this country on almost all metrics & folks know it. Must win!!!!

I hope the Trump or die mentality doesn't backfire. Haley would have won in a historic landslide. Going to be a nail biter now.
I know what you mean. I'd prefer Haley at this point, same policies for the most part but no chaos, that's getting old. I voted for Trump twice, but my conscience won't let me vote for him again (no way Biden either). I voted Haley in our primary election and will write-in her name in the general election. I'm tired of all the hypocritical talk from the Maga group. Evidence is evidence.

Evidence is not evidence. You referring to the trial?? I lived in the courtroom. A trials direction is dependent on how a judge rules on issues, witnesses and evidence. The prosecution took advantage of an anti Trump judge who allowed everything and anything. The rules of criminal procedure outline what’s admissible and what isn’t. The appeals process is a test of the judges rulings, and whether he was biased or flat out wrong, it’s not an appeal of the jury’s decision. It’s an appeal of whether the judge swayed the jury. IMO he did. If the appeals process is fair Trump wins. If a person is honest the 2020 election was stolen by the Dems. Fraud throughout. 203, I’m from PA and now Iowa. PA is one of the most corrupt states in the country behind NY. Do you think the bulk of Pennsylvanians voted for a Senator who can’t speak? Come on. One of the reasons I left.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I'd prefer Haley at this point, same policies for the most part but no chaos, that's getting old. I voted for Trump twice, but my conscience won't let me vote for him again (no way Biden either). I voted Haley in our primary election and will write-in her name in the general election. I'm tired of all the hypocritical talk from the Maga group. Evidence is evidence.
If you are from Iowa it won’t matter, that will be heavy Trump . My vote for Trump in Minnesota might finally count. There’s an outside chance he could turn Minnesota RED!

If you lived in Minnesota like I do, you would never consider any vote that helps a Democrat. It’s insanity what they have passed .

This nation is run by fools. There’s zero historical context in these fools minds. Do just a tiny glance in history of persecuting &/or prosecuting enemies or rivals unjustly…. Jesus. Not equating Trump to Jesus. But it’s relevant. Caesar forced to take up arms against Rome before they could prosecute him. Caused a civil war & a dictatorship. The list of political prosecutions was probably the highest it’s ever been in last 100+ years & had a lot to do with the rise of communism & surely countless cases of genocide.
Let’s keep in mind, anyone with a memory can remember Trump, in late Nov 2016 being asked “are you going to prosecute Hillary?” “No, I don’t want to hurt the Clinton’s. It’s time to move on”. There was a far deeper reason for that. She would have been convicted but Trump knew what this has historically done & the lasting impacts of it. As much as we know Clinton’s are criminals (heck, bill committed perjury) - wise not to imprison our adversaries. As the left celebrates this, they crossed a big line here that’s never been done. Broken world as always but stuff like this cause wars & the end of empires. Again, we are a nation run by fools & most the population is getting the government they deserve. The rest of us have to stay on the same ship they are sinking.
This also won’t end well for the other side if Trump wins. IF IF IF The right uses the same standards that just took place- Bribens, Obamas, Clinton’s, etc - all going to prison. With far more justification.

This nation is run by fools. There’s zero historical context in these fools minds. Do just a tiny glance in history of persecuting &/or prosecuting enemies or rivals unjustly…. Jesus. Not equating Trump to Jesus. But it’s relevant. Caesar forced to take up arms against Rome before they could prosecute him. Caused a civil war & a dictatorship. The list of political prosecutions was probably the highest it’s ever been in last 100+ years & had a lot to do with the rise of communism & surely countless cases of genocide.
Let’s keep in mind, anyone with a memory can remember Trump, in late Nov 2016 being asked “are you going to prosecute Hillary?” “No, I don’t want to hurt the Clinton’s. It’s time to move on”. There was a far deeper reason for that. She would have been convicted but Trump knew what this has historically done & the lasting impacts of it. As much as we know Clinton’s are criminals (heck, bill committed perjury) - wise not to imprison our adversaries. As the left celebrates this, they crossed a big line here that’s never been done. Broken world as always but stuff like this cause wars & the end of empires. Again, we are a nation run by fools & most the population is getting the government they deserve. The rest of us have to stay on the same ship they are sinking.
This also won’t end well for the other side if Trump wins. IF IF IF The right uses the same standards that just took place- Bribens, Obamas, Clinton’s, etc - all going to prison. With far more justification.
It's honestly scary. We have a system that heavily favors sociopaths, it shouldn't be a surprise when you end up with a government made up of people that look after their own desires over all else.

I don't follow political stuff at all.
Have a bit in the past but on a minor scale.

Question?, why 2 parties? Why not a free for all, let the candidates just campaign what their goals are and let US decide?

This 2 party thingy..., no way can everyone in that party thing can agree with each other... No way!.

Humanly impossible.
More like tow the line and kiss ass while doing it.
That being said... Trump 24.

I don't follow political stuff at all.
Have a bit in the past but on a minor scale.

Question?, why 2 parties? Why not a free for all, let the candidates just campaign what their goals are and let US decide?

This 2 party thingy..., no way can everyone in that party thing can agree with each other... No way!.

Humanly impossible.
More like tow the line and kiss ass while doing it.
That being said... Trump 24.
We don’t have a 2 party system here. ;). We have a one party - UNIPARTY. It’s also called the establishment. Or the deep state. The “country club”. They all meet up- agree on how they will enrich eachother & then discuss what they will “publicly” fight about. It’s a sham & scam. Why “both sides” have to take out anyone that’s going to disrupt their gravy train!! Someone wants to throw a wrench in their $ making schemes - they destroy them!!
I agree 100%!!!! 2 party system with no term limits has lead to corruption, career politicians filthy rich & a nation in decline.
My buddies say “I’m gonna move to Canada”. I always say “it’s worse up there!!!” What’s your throughts to that in a nutshell? Trudeau appears to be a disaster but I sure don’t spend much time on Canadian politics.

I also hate the 2 party system because imo it's led to the division of this country. You're either with us or against us and neither side has any incentive to work together anymore. Each side is controlled by their big money supporters and only look after their interests while the average people get screwed. The media spews opinions and lies instead of quality reporting and furthers the divide to serve their own financial interests. Meanwhile while we argue against each other we are distracted from what these big money donors are doing right in front of us. I agree with some others that Haley would have easily won over Biden but the race with Trump will be much closer and could go either way. I personally hate both options. Biden is obviously not competent to run this country and I don't trust Trump to serve anyone more than himself. I think the trials against him are politically motivated but I also don't think he is innocent of all he's been accused of and I worry if elected he will focus more on retaliation than fixing our country. I also worry about any financial damage done to him and how he might be more willing to cave to big money (be it in this country or another country). Between Trump and Biden I hope Trump wins but I think both parties should be embarrassed by the candidates. Although unpopular I will be supporting RFK Jr because based on his past actions (not just his words) I think he can help fix the deep state this country suffers from. The deep state has already eliminated his father and uncle yet he still is willing to risk everything to fix America and cares about people. I know his chance of winning is minimal with the corrupt 2 party system but he's the only one I think has the integrity and morals to actually fix our broken systems and isn't controlled by big money which is why they will dismiss him and destroy him. Sounds familiar to another candidate running. God Bless USA

I
I also hate the 2 party system because imo it's led to the division of this country. You're either with us or against us and neither side has any incentive to work together anymore. Each side is controlled by their big money supporters and only look after their interests while the average people get screwed. The media spews opinions and lies instead of quality reporting and furthers the divide to serve their own financial interests. Meanwhile while we argue against each other we are distracted from what these big money donors are doing right in front of us. I agree with some others that Haley would have easily won over Biden but the race with Trump will be much closer and could go either way. I personally hate both options. Biden is obviously not competent to run this country and I don't trust Trump to serve anyone more than himself. I think the trials against him are politically motivated but I also don't think he is innocent of all he's been accused of and I worry if elected he will focus more on retaliation than fixing our country. I also worry about any financial damage done to him and how he might be more willing to cave to big money (be it in this country or another country). Between Trump and Biden I hope Trump wins but I think both parties should be embarrassed by the candidates. Although unpopular I will be supporting RFK Jr because based on his past actions (not just his words) I think he can help fix the deep state this country suffers from. The deep state has already eliminated his father and uncle yet he still is willing to risk everything to fix America and cares about people. I know his chance of winning is minimal with the corrupt 2 party system but he's the only one I think has the integrity and morals to actually fix our broken systems and isn't controlled by big money which is why they will dismiss him and destroy him. Sounds familiar to another candidate running. God Bless USA
agree with a lot of this & variety of opinions is great. I get that some folks “don’t like Trump”. On the other hand…. I can’t stand Nikki Haley…. Gets out of office (after being trump’s ambassador) & gets crazy rich super fast. On Boeings board & involved in all the pro war (industrial military complex) factions & companies making weapons that want war. She’s the same as what The R’s had in the past…. Dick Cheney, Bush, Neo-cons, etc - war mongering sell outs to the IMC. She woulda been owned by deep state, establishment & waring factions. She clearly demonstrated she could & would get rich from the office. Problem 101 with the political system now. Same problem both sides. RFK is infinitely better than Haley!!!! It’s establishment vs outsiders.

& side topic in general to anyone, when I hear “I can’t stand Trump (personally)”…. A few thoughts every time …. 1) can you stand Briben? The guy is a bafoon. Clearly corrupt. Clearly creepy & has a long history of both rape & incestual type allegations (Tara Reade & Ashley Biden’s diary for example). He’s got more evidence of corruption & bribery than possibly even the Clintons. 2) are trump-haters actually hanging out with trump or something?!?!? Does he need to be like the pastor of your church? Can God use flawed people for good things? Of course. He’s the George Patton of politics. & Briben’s media broadcasts any nugget they think will make u hate Trump while playing defense for the opposition 3) your hatred of Trump will over-ride: being on cusp of WW 3 now? Trump kept us out of wars. Invasion of tens of millions at border. Afghanistan collapse that gave terrorists $80B in war weapons & got Americans killed. Crime gone out of control. Inflation out of control. Your wages worth a fraction of what they were. Trade deficits back to disasters as we coddle Chinas demands. We fund Ukraine’s wars & send our $ over seas. Really- any metric u can measure from economy to violence to drugs to spending, WHATEVER - all wildly worse off. Our country going down the tubes with a vegetable at the helm is better than a guy u simply hate that was better (not perfect but BETTER) on every basic metric you can look at? That’s insanity. That’s the power of the media & ignorance in this country demonstrated when folks that buy into that garbage.

the last year I drew a Iowa tag was 2020, all the way down to Iowa from Wisconsin I think I saw 5 Biden signs. Every town was overwhelmingly showing Trump sign. Couldn't believe it on election day when the news was out, glad I was able to get in a tree.

Top Bottom