Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White deer

cking737

I was hunting the opening day of muzzy season when i spotted a few deer feeding in a cornfield. When i looked closer one of these deer was pure white. My buddy told me he had seen the doe on many occasions. I plan on spending a long time trying to get her on the trail cam or on video. How rare was this sighting and has anyone else seen on of these deer.

I've never seen a white one but I have seen a piebald doe near my place.

Goodluck getting a pic of her!
cool.gif

I've been lucky to spot an albino doe on a couple of occasions this year. Many people have seen her and one of my co-workers got some video of her behind his house.

Paul, you just need to travel about 15 miles North!

Never have I been able to see one.
That would be something to see!!
cool.gif

I saw my first pieball two days ago. We use to have a full albino in the area but I never saw it during the few year she lingered around.

I was lucky enough to see an albino doe this year on some public land south of Council Bluffs, along with a Piebald on the same tract of land but at a later time.

Yes it is illegal to take any "predominately white deer". There is a white doe just out side of town here that I have seen several times on my way home from work. I tried to get it on video a week ago but it was just too dark and I was stopped almost right in the middle of the blacktop trying to get her in the headlites. I didn't want to say anything during the shotgun seasons because I was afraid she might disappear. It is quite a sight to see her GLOWING in the middle of a bean field.

I went hunting again this evening and went prepared if i saw the deer again. sure enough she was in the exact same spot as the last time. The pics are very bad but you can make out the deer the only good pic is of her running away.
iowa whitetail

iowa whitetail

Hope these work

When I was hunting north of dbq. I kicked up 2. At first I thought they were goats till they cleared the brush.Then I realized they were deer.

Top Bottom