Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

I travel all over the USA for work and almost all the big cities are run by Democrats. Everywhere I go across the USA there are more losers amongst us than I've ever seen. I've said it before and believe it's true. Most people don't care what happens to the USA by having poor leaders. All they care about is getting free things from the government. Look at Fetterman in PA..... He cannot even complete a logical sentence, but he promised free things and they voted him in. I personally think we are doomed. What shocks me the most. is how anyone with a normal job or any commonsense can vote for Democrats. It's one of life's mysteries.

You said it , free. No mystery. Bill Clinton started it with Fair Housing Lending Act in the 90’s that forced banks, or else, to give mortgages to people who couldn’t pay them. Hence that caused the 2009 market crash. Obama continued with free health care. Your premiums won’t increase. Lol. He added 30 million people to the rolls, my premium went up immediately. Biden giving free citizenship and college education etc etc. The takers are out numbering the workers. I agree we’re doomed.

You said it , free. No mystery. Bill Clinton started it with Fair Housing Lending Act in the 90’s that forced banks, or else, to give mortgages to people who couldn’t pay them. Hence that caused the 2009 market crash. Obama continued with free health care. Your premiums won’t increase. Lol. He added 30 million people to the rolls, my premium went up immediately. Biden giving free citizenship and college education etc etc. The takers are out numbering the workers. I agree we’re doomed.
In 3 years my premium went from $580 to $1400 a month after Obamacare. I had to raise my deductible and buy a lesser plan.

It pooled all the unhealthy people with the healthy and we had to pay for the freeloaders !

No surprise, it was a giant disaster. I remember some of my clients dropped their plan because it got too expensive!

I have alot of family members in Florida. They all love desantis. Nothing but incredible things to say about him.

I wish Trump would get out of the way cuz DeSantis beats Biden in a landslide.

I have alot of family members in Florida. They all love desantis. Nothing but incredible things to say about him.

Agree.....rumor has it that Skip is huffing
skip.jpeg
paint cans on the side.

He doesn’t though. Trump polls better than desantis. At least last few I’ve seen. And this is all before they go nuclear on desantis!!! Trump has full war waged and he’s still on top by a lot. He’s a fighter like I’ve never seen before.
& I believe almost every poll has Trump beating Desantis in Florida.
I don’t disagree: he’s a great governor. Great choice for 2028. I honestly believe, desantis is running in ‘24 as “try out” that will make him front runner in 2028. I think he knows it’s 2028 & that’s the whole plan.
3636CE24-1731-474C-BD67-F31561F56306.jpeg

IMO- most see this is another political hit job. “He colluded with Russia”. “We need to impeach him for this silly phone call”. “We have to make charges up for this Hush $ somehow”. Now this classified document bologne. It’s this simple: is this politically motivated & are they Doing this because he’s beating Biden in polls? YES!!!!! Everyone knows it!!! If he wasn’t running- no charges. If he was polling at 1% - no charges. If his last name was Clinton or Biden or Obama- no charges. If he violated any laws (president having classified docs vs vice president is very different!!) - it’s nothing compared to Hillary’s computer with classified docs & them destroying evidence with literal hammers & acid washing. It’s horse crap & everyone knows it. Left just has to pretend like a true injustice was finally done by trump & action is needed. Again, while we have massive bribery allegations on Bidens & he had countless classified docs (& he was not president!!!) all over the place. 2 tiers of Justice.
BOTTOM LINE, IMO: 1) this case doesn’t make it to trial by election - they even know it…. simply meant to hurt his campaign. (AKA: election interference) 2) this helps Trump as folks see it for what it is. 3) desantis won’t get nomination IMO. 4) if voting is legit & not filled with fraud - Trump wins in landslide. Big IF on this last one. 5) Independents despise what Biden has done. Worst prez in American history…. Dude is an embarrassment to this country & left knows they in deep trouble!!!

Sligh,
I agree with most of what you have said. Again...my concern is if Trump is elected, he won't be able to get anything done in office. More witch hunts. Career suicide for anyone who joins his cabinet. If we thought the first 4 years were bad from the other side of the aisle...we "ain't seen nothin yet". Big picture, I think we have 2 choices. Vivek or Desantis.

The fact of the matter with Desantis...If he is elected and doesn't get done what we elect him to do, he will be done career wise. It will always be "we should've elected Trump". Pressure is on him to get stuff done. It's a good place to be that the PEOPLE hold the leverage over the president and not the other way around. With Trump, we don't have any leverage.

He doesn’t though. Trump polls better than desantis. At least last few I’ve seen. And this is all before they go nuclear on desantis!!! Trump has full war waged and he’s still on top by a lot. He’s a fighter like I’ve never seen before.
& I believe almost every poll has Trump beating Desantis in Florida.
I don’t disagree: he’s a great governor. Great choice for 2028. I honestly believe, desantis is running in ‘24 as “try out” that will make him front runner in 2028. I think he knows it’s 2028 & that’s the whole plan.
View attachment 125345
Most people have made their mind up re trump. I don't see his numbers changing much v Biden.

Much of the country hasn't yet a seen much of DeSantis. Young, energetic, beautiful wife and kids, great policy. FAR more likly to get swing voters. What he did in Miami Dade was historic in terms of moving voters over the line.

It doesn't matter what the Polls say. Trump is not electable. Just as we saw in 2020, people did not vote for Biden but they voted AGAINST Trump! And the exact same thing will happen again. Trump continues to miss the boat on opportunities to use Bidens failures as political help. Its always about HIM and about how they are holding him down. If he would just shut up and say look at what Biden is doing at the border, no longer energy dependent, etc. he would potentially have a real shot. He's far to arrogant to get out of his own way.
I agree that the independents don't like Biden but they tend to hate Trump even more.

It will be Biden v. Trump in 2024 and Biden will win

DeSantis will get the 2028 nod and most likely will win depending on who the other side runs

Now on to the indictment that just came down. Here are the real time facts. Trump 100000000% broke the law. He took the classified docs, then he showed them to a journalist and talked about it while being interviewed(idiot). He then lied to the FBI about everything and attempted to hide them. Had he just returned the docs when the Archives asked for them back none of this would be happening. He is such a dumbass...He knows the other side is gunning for him yet he does stupid things like this? Its like he wants to constantly have these types of things happen.

YES what Killary did was equally as bad if not worse. So if they wouldn't prosecute her because of the election then I agree they should not be prosecuting Trump. Yes Biden also had classified docs and I would be willing to bet that he will be investigated at some point because that's apparently what this world has come to; we just prosecute the other side, back and forth...so stupid.

Trump could have walked away with the victory in 2020 but he got in his own way. NO the election was not stolen, was there interference from the MSM that definitely didnt help? Absolutley BUT there was nothing "illegal" ever found. Im tired of hearing it! He lost because he cant stop running his dumbass mouth. Take a note from Bidens playbook here, he hid in his basement and kept his mouth shut and let Trump beat himself.

If Trump shuts up and just says Bidens policies are bad and here's why, then he has a shot. But we know he could never do that, so you all better be ready for another 4 years of high gas prices, high inflation, and poor foreign policies because that's what's happening...

Trump didn’t lose. Top to bottom fraud. Kidding me. If the mail in fraud doesn’t stop Trump, Desantis, doesn’t matter will not win.

I’m a retired Fed. Trumps indictment amounts to going 71 in 70 mph zone. The spirit of the law here, not the letter is, did Trump put the national security of the nation in jeopardy? The answer is no. Purely political. You can’t legislate every variable into law. Again, the test is does the spirit or reason for the law apply. It does not.

The investigators and prosecutors have discretion here. Investigators provide their opinion with the prosecutors having deciding authority. A political hit man decided to indict. All politics.

Not to mention they’re trying to pre empt the Biden crime family pay for play scheme in China and Ukraine that is legit.

Last edited:
Trump didn’t lose. Top to bottom fraud. Kidding me. If the mail in fraud doesn’t stop Trump, Desantis, doesn’t matter will not win.

I’m a retired Fed. Trumps indictment amounts to going 70 in 71 mph zone. The spirit of the law here, not the letter is, did Trump put the national security of the nation in jeopardy? The answer is no. Purely political. You can’t legislate every variable into law. Again, the test is does the spirit or reason for the law apply. It does not.
There is no "actual" evidence of fraud here. And if there is I would certainly like to see it. Now there are some definite questions about things that happened, but never any evidence of fraud. Which is exactly why Trump and his legal team never produced any evidence to prove this after the election took place. Although they said they have TONS of irrefutable evidence, yet never showed it....

There is no "actual" evidence of fraud here. And if there is I would certainly like to see it. Now there are some definite questions about things that happened, but never any evidence of fraud. Which is exactly why Trump and his legal team never produced any evidence to prove this after the election took place. Although they said they have TONS of irrefutable evidence, yet never showed it....
The courts wouldn’t take it. They shut it out entirely or limited it. They tried to take to Supreme Court & they wouldn’t hear it.
1) video showing rescanning
2) 2000 mules.
3) ballot harvesting & mail in that any political group in history- dem or republican- will tell u is full of fraud.
4) fbi & deep state working with social media to shut down & sensor stories.
5) hundreds of affidavits of election fraud, illegal activity, etc- from folks at election centers & involved with voting. Not allowed to be played out in court.
6) batches of ballots showing up in middle of night 90-100% for Biden. Massive issues with signatures not matching. Voter ID laws not in place in many states - cmon!
7) buddies we all have in MI, WI, PA, etc that showed up “sorry - u already voted” & they didn’t.
8) Covid allowing folks to change rules - illegally & went unchallenged sadly. R observers being forced out & D’s cheering when it happened.
9) swing states stopped counting when Trump was ahead. This never happened before
On & on. Stolen/rigged elections have happened gazillions of times since elections took place. Any group on either side will state this and any group will say mail in voting & ballot harvesting are where fraud will occur. & after we saw what we saw - we are all expected to fall in line, listen to media and the left “nothing to see here…. Move along sheep”. BS. 2020 was fraud pure & simple.

I could write a book here on why and how investigations occur and the resources needed from the federal and state governments, particularly complex multi state inquiries that would takes months or years to prove, but I’m not going to bore everyone.

Do you believe Democratic run states like PA and MI would cooperate with a Trump inquiry, or any inquiry. Could be forced, but would take years.

Anyone with an open mind knows what occurred. I would bet ANYTHING Trump won. Jan 6 occurred because people were cheated, not because they lost.

Last edited:
The courts wouldn’t take it. They shut it out entirely or limited it. They tried to take to Supreme Court & they wouldn’t hear it.
2) 2000 mules.
3) ballot harvesting & mail in that any political group in history- dem or republican- will tell u is full of fraud.
5) hundreds of affidavits of election fraud, illegal activity, etc- from folks at election centers & involved with voting. Not allowed to be played out in court.
6) batches of ballots showing up in middle of night 90-100% for Biden. Massive issues with signatures not matching. Voter ID laws not in place in many states - cmon!
7) buddies we all have in MI, WI, PA, etc that showed up “sorry - u already voted” & they didn’t.
8) Covid allowing folks to change rules - illegally & went unchallenged sadly. R observers being forced out & D’s cheering when it happened.
9) swing states stopped counting when Trump was ahead. This never happened before
On & on. Stolen/rigged elections have happened gazillions of times since elections took place. Any group on either side will state this and any group will say mail in voting & ballot harvesting are where fraud will occur. & after we saw what we saw - we are all expected to fall in line, listen to media and the left “nothing to see here…. Move along sheep”. BS. 2020 was fraud pure & simple.
Look I'm not saying it didn't happen, I am saying that there was never any "proof". Hell I voted for the man twice and will most likely be voting for him again. What bothers me is he said he had proof, irrefutable evidence of laws being broken...He had already lost, why not put the evidence out there. Turn it over to the media and let them report on it. Even if it didn't change anything, us voters really wanted to see it. He made claims and then never produced the evidence. In fact, I was on the fraud train for a LONG time. Just waiting for Trump to hand over this evidence where all us voters could say "SEE I KNEW IT".....but it never transpired......

2) 2000 mules.
The courts have never prevented anyone on the trump side from presenting evidence. There is no gag order. It could be produced to the general public at any time. Twitter, truth social, take your pick. Where's it at?

It hasn't been just liberal courts that won't take the case.

Top Bottom