Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Why homebrew?

You can take the camera out and use it like a normal digital camera.

You can easily change cards and recharable AA batteries.

You can easily view all your pictures in the field.

Faster trigger speed than most manufatured cameras.

Higher resolution camera for less money.

I could go on...but I better leave something for someone else...
grin.gif

How many manufactured trail cameras can you put in your pocket and take to Colorado with you? Sony P-41

83791106mule3.JPG

Geesh Ghost, if you can't think of anything good to say don't say anything at all.
grin.gif
grin.gif
I'm scared to get my feet wet with the home-brews. The wife may kill me if I find ANOTHER hobby.
grin.gif

They are addicting to build....I have 7 now and enough stuff to build 4 more laying around....as soon as I am thru pulling stands and shed hunting

I'am with you Skully,I'am afraid to try one because I know I will get hooked,and samething of trying to explain to the wife about another hobby.I don't have money coming out the wazoo.
blush.gif

The addiction is a problem. I had one commercial unit for a couple years and was pretty content with just one. Then I built a homebrew in December, then another in January. I now have 2 more cameras and cases waiting for boards. This could definately become a problem...

[ QUOTE ]
I could go on...but I better leave something for someone else...

[/ QUOTE ]

I would just add that if you build your own you can save a few bucks and there is a tremendous amount of satisfaction when you get those first pics!
cool.gif

Building anything with "electronics" is not down my alley so I was very reluctant to give it a shot...but with a little (ok a LOT) of help from my friends I've got "homebrews" on every tree
blush.gif
grin.gif

They are a little like the chip commercial...you can't have just one!
grin.gif

Top Bottom