Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wife shot a great buck!

Saaaweeeet!!!! Looks like he's got good mass on him....nice buck!! Congrats man...good looking family you have there.

That is a great buck! There are days I wish my wife would get into hunting and then there are days I am glad she is at home and I am in the woods! I do wish she would get into it just so she would understand why I get so excited over things that she think are so insignificant (scrapes, rubs, deer in a field when we are driving...)

Very nice buck and certainly something to be proud of. I too wish I could get my wife to hunt with me, but I have not been able to convince her yet. She loves to shoot archery and guns, but wants nothing to do with hunting, even filming my hunt. Perhaps one day she will change her mind. Nice to see a hunting family.

hoofline.gif

Man she did harvest a nice one, tell her Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>>Details Here!<<<<< Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Top Bottom