Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wii

I can give you a "good luck" encouragement vote!!! I know lots of people looking, and they are about impossible to get right now!

thanks fellas....I can find them.....just not willing to spend an additional $150 over retail. If you could not tell I am a Christmas procrastinator.

Check on Toys R Us website. A couple of co-workers got one from the website. Have to keep checking back as they update if often.

My roomate has one....I could steal it and sell it to you cheap and tell him someone broke into the house.

check with wally worlds, toysrus, anywhere that carries them, find out when shipments are expected, try to get on a list. offer a custom graphic for their hoopty if you can get bumped to the top of the list. copmuter stores, and electronics stores in the malls are a good bet as well.

I live near Pittsburgh and I've had a Costco employee tell me they get a "few" in every couple of days but are gone really quick. If you have a Costco nearby maybe give it a try. Good Luck!

We got one last Jan and I just walked into Wally world and got on a list. The guy called me when they come in. I didn't really expect to hear from him, but he called a few days later! Good Luck!

Talk to the right people at Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy and find out when they're getting a shipment in and how many they are expecting. The method I've been finding used around here is first come, first served to get them. My wife waited in line at Toys before the store opened along with about 20 other people who had figured out the same thing. What they did was to hand out tickets with a number on them depending on what number you were in the line. They ended up having 7 of them and my wife was #7. I've heard of several stores using this same approach. Many times they seem to sell them on Sunday mornings which I believe is so they can advertise them in their Sunday paper flier. It's either that or buy at a high price on ebay. You can't hardly get anything other than a bundle. Nintendo did recently say that they're going to start a "raincheck" deal where you get one now and they should get them to you in late January.

The wife picked up one this morning at walmart. They receive a shipment about every Tuesday or Wednesday but have no idea how many are coming in. As others have said, it's best to talk to someone at the store who knows something, which can be challenging in itself.

I did hear that Best Buy in West Des Moines (on University) had about 45 of them Monday morning and are expecting more in this week. You had to ask for them as they were not on the shelf. Yahoo news had an article last Friday about the rain check deal through Game Stop.

Good Luck!

Rudd, glad to see you got one, it took me alot of calling around and I finally found one about 30 miles away at the Tipton Walmart, now don't blame your kids when you are staying up until 2 oclock every morning bowling on the Wii

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkratz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> now don't blame your kids when you are staying up until 2 oclock every morning bowling on the Wii </div></div>

Bowling has been the only thing I've been able to beat them in so far. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Top Bottom