Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wii

For 2 hours I stood in line freezing my butt off last year at Best Buy. Well, worth the wait. My boys love that game system.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What the heck is it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

</div></div>

Wii is a video game system where the remote control is motion sensitive. You hold the remote in you hand and do the same motion you would do if playing the game for real. For example, when you bowl, if you twist your wrist, the ball will curve (just like in real bowling). There are tons of games you can get, tennis, billiards, cow racing /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif, etc.

I hope they resurrect one of the most classic games ever made, "Leisure Suit Larry".

If you recognize the game you recognize how awesome it could be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Leisure Suit Larry"

If you recognize the game you recognize how awesome it could be. </div></div>

Long live the lounge lizard! Man does that bring back memories.

Punched my kid in the head trying to return his tennis serve. Oops!

Personal best is a 248 bowling, 9 strikes!! Kid still beats me most games.

another good idea, is to hit the small town stores. when halo 3 came out, all the stores in des moines had huge lines, HOURS before they went on sale. i strolled into pamida at 11 and was the 2nd person to buy one

Pretty sure the only thing they need is a hunting video game, they already have the shooting thing figured out, now they just need a realistic hunting game.

Kratz

Is the wii in the commercial where the guys are playing baseball and one guy throws the controller and knocks the plasma tv off the wall and into the entertainment ctr? Hands down my favorite commercial at the moment!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope they resurrect one of the most classic games ever made, "Leisure Suit Larry". </div></div>

HOLY CRAP, I'm almost speechless. That's one of the last things I would have expected to see here on IW, but coming from you Mudd...I should've known.

The Wii System rules. A buddy in Ankeny has one and we're about to start up the 2nd season of our wednesday night Wii Bowling League.

If you haven't tried out the Wii, it's a must. I can't wait for some hunting games to come out for it.

The Wii is a gaming system where you hold two controllers in each of your hands and when you move them.. they move on the screen. You punch - the game punches. You act like you roll a bowling ball - the game rolls a bowling ball. You aim a gun at a person on the game and pull the tigger - the game shoots at the person.

Neat gaming system to keep the kids a little active. haha

Top Bottom