Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wow Just Wow....... Land Prices

I watch listings almost daily. Yes, I am seeing more inventory and properties sitting for a while now and 'price reduced' after a few weeks. This started a few months ago and is increasing.

For todays market this one looks like a good deal to me for a rec/tillable farm.

Price is in line with most parcels Im seeing for that acerage size, but this one has a good amount of income to go along with it. Looks like it lays well for hunting and the deer should funnel though it well if you look at how the neighborhood lays. Few fingers etc and pretty good access.

If it was closer to me I would be checking this out.

I thought it was listed for a fair price also. The only thing to check out on that farm is neighbors. Along that creek you can be cut off and hurt by bad neighbors. I wouldn't be surprised if that farm is already under contract and just listed for advertisement.

These were the sheds. I think the buck got poached the next year and the man was fined 20K or something.

These were the sheds. I think the buck got poached the next year and the man was fined 20K or something.

oh gotcha. idk where they were found. I always assumed more like right around the lake like in a park property or something.

I had no idea there was even a market for reproduction of sheds, that someone else found no less...Don't know why someone would want such a thing tbh.
Different strokes I guess.

• Deleted by northcedar
  • Reason: Double
Show…
I hear/see softening, for both rec and tillable ground. I have a neighbor that wants a farm I own in N. Mo. We've been talking about it for a couple years now. He's made offers before, but didn't get to my number. He gathered a bunch of info from me the other day to come back with another try. We'll see what the offer is this time around, maybe he's more serious. The softening market doesn't help me any. He's a farmer so he's probably not feeling flush at this point.....

How much lower have you seen rec ground sell for in your area?

Sure

seems like the Bills buck to me- or sheds off him at least Wayyyy to similar to tell me different

Top Bottom