Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youngmoose update (HE'S HOME)

Re: Youngmoose update

Glad to hear you are doing well. I wish you a speedy recovery the rest of the way.

Kratz

Heard that from your dad at work Tyler... Glad to hear all went well with the surgery and that your feeling better each day. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Already looking forward to next springs turkey hunt!

I'll show you my scar if you show me your's. Then again you may not wanna see where my scar is.

Good to hear you are up and about.

The 'Bonker

It's great to hear that you are home and healing! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Great to have you back! Best wishes on a speedy recovery! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Great to have you back! Best wishes on a speedy recovery! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Great news!!
Glad things are going well and
your recovery is a speedy one. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congratulations!! Thanks for the reminder that matters of the heart are what are really important. Take care of your self and your parents and your faith.

Top Bottom