Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Found This Figured I'd Share

Politics on a message board is about like hollerin "YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS" into a salon full of women. It won't end well........

nannyslayer said:
Politics on a message board is about like hollerin "YOU LOOK FAT IN THOSE PANTS" into a salon full of women. It won't end well........

Message received :) I'm done

All i can say is bring back clinton, he got the job done in more ways than one :wink wink: can anyone else think of a better economy than when bill was in office? So he got a hummer what guy in america hasnt lol or hasnt tried? Just my thoughts
This is the truth. If anybody on here was in the building business when Clinton was in office you know things were booming if anybody had money in the stock market you know you made money times were good plain and simple. Allen Greenspan quoted in his book Bill Clinton was the best economics president he has ever worked under. This gas thing is getting out of hand it not only effects our pocket books at the pump but also at the grocery store and pretty much everything that we buy that is shipped or trucked our whole everyday life pretty much revolves around fuel. Just to mow your yard each month will probably cost you 25 or 30 bucks.I spent over $4000 on gas last year and for the most part I work in a 25 mile radius of my house.

I wanted to do this as an experiment. How sad is it that I can post in the trailcam forum a post that has pictures of 5-6 bucks with 3 being over 150 or so and it gets 24 responses in about a weeks time but I post something about gas prices on a deer sight and in less than 1 day it has what 50 replies.:confused:

So a lot of you really think that if we had a different president in office this wouldn't have happened?

Maybe not. Probably not. But, I bet if MaCain was prez we would not have national heath care. And I am NOT or ever was a MaCain supporter. Hell, I don't think I even spelled his name right.

It does make a difference who is occupying the WH.

I'm not going to read all six pages of this, but it does make a difference who is in the white house. The guy thats there now is taking us down a scary road. Hope he enjoys his last months there. Also as far as the gas prices what do you expect when we have a shit load of red tape to drill here, and most places you can't drill, also we havent built a refinery since the 70's

I wanted to do this as an experiment. How sad is it that I can post in the trailcam forum a post that has pictures of 5-6 bucks with 3 being over 150 or so and it gets 24 responses in about a weeks time but I post something about gas prices on a deer sight and in less than 1 day it has what 50 replies.:confused:

Welcome to IowaWhitetail 2012. There is a reason I started the Mafia and have been inviting certain people.

also we havent built a refinery since the 70's

With our oil companies exporting gas to other countries, it's quite obvious that we have enough refineries. We need our gas to stay here.

This is the truth. If anybody on here was in the building business when Clinton was in office you know things were booming if anybody had money in the stock market you know you made money times were good plain and simple. Allen Greenspan quoted in his book Bill Clinton was the best economics president he has ever worked under.
I believe that Republicans controlled both houses 6 of 8 years and the internet had a little bit to do with the economy. Something Clinton did sign was NAFTA and GATT.:mad:

What scares me is that the next pres will be probably be appointing 2 or 3 supreme court justices. The last vote that said the 2nd amendment was an individual right was a 5-4 vote. If Obama is pres we will probably lose in a new vote if he appoints new justices.

There are no such thing as AMERICAN oil companies. They are International companies. Looking ut for profits, not looking out for Americans.

Trail cam photos don't stir anger and emotion.

bloodhoundhandler said:
This is the truth. If anybody on here was in the building business when Clinton was in office you know things were booming if anybody had money in the stock market you know you made money times were good plain and simple. Allen Greenspan quoted in his book Bill Clinton was the best economics president he has ever worked under. This gas thing is getting out of hand it not only effects our pocket books at the pump but also at the grocery store and pretty much everything that we buy that is shipped or trucked our whole everyday life pretty much revolves around fuel. Just to mow your yard each month will probably cost you 25 or 30 bucks.I spent over $4000 on gas last year and for the most part I work in a 25 mile radius of my house.

Guys, I wonder if a little thing like the Internet boom (aka instant global consumer market... that his VP invented by the way) had anything to do with Slick Willie's perceived economic success?

If Obama gets 4 more years I'm truly afraid of the irreversible damage he is going to do to the working class Americans in this country. His redistribution of wealth philosophy is going to destroy the backbone of this country.

High gas prices or not his ass needs voted OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom