Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

i think i found a democrat to vote for

I'm sure if you dig far enough you would find out why he is running as a Democrat. I would rather take my chances on a total package from a lying Republican.

Yes he's a DEMOCRAT........that's what's wrong with him!
What specifically do you have against democrats? Don't use generalizations or stereotypes in your explanations. Be specific. Also, I'm going to exclude Obama care since you were probably anti dem long before that came along.
Or if that's too difficult, you can always say "I haven't really thought about it. I was just told to think this way."

BTW, he's not really a democrat. He tried to get on the ballot as an Independent but didn't get enough signatures. The R spot was already filled so he took the only other option left.

What specifically do you have against democrats? Don't use generalizations or stereotypes in your explanations. Be specific. Also, I'm going to exclude Obama care since you were probably anti dem long before that came along. Or if that's too difficult, you can always say "I haven't really thought about it. I was just told to think this way."

I'm sooooo glad you asked.

I do not believe in "sharing the wealth". I work hard for my money and I do not care to share it with individuals who do not. I shouldn't have to fully support people who do not make an effort in life.

I do not believe is the estate death tax. People paid taxes all their lived and because they were successful democrats think they are owed another piece of the pie.

I do not believe in taking away my guns nor do I believe you should monitor for the purpose of invading my privacy later on. Look at NY and CA for examples. ask the bets what happened in NY in early Fenruary.

I do not support unions. These were needed years ago, but not now. All they do now is inflate job costs. If we didn't have government prevailing wage contracts imagine how much money would be saved. These unions are also protecting unfit workers from being fired and promising unattainable union benefits based on their current financial status.

We do need a strong military and Obamas stance is a complete joke. We are the laughing stock right now. Somebody buzzes my destroyers' tower and that SOB would be shark bait very quick!

I believe in a free enterprise system. There are winners and loser in life and that needs to run its course. The strong survive and that's better for everyone. Yeah so govt ran health care is a brilliant idea........

I believe in the death penalty and harsher penalties in general. People need to think twice before committing violent crimes and the best deterrent is making examples out of people who commit similar crimes.

So now tell me why your a democrat and how you can justify those beliefs above. Tell me why you deserve my money, guns, privacy? Why is big government better than same? Why should people not pay for their crimes, why should the for bail out business?

I'll answer this later tonight when I get home from work!

Also if you don't mind, could you tell me what you like about the current President, along with his administration, and all of the Democratic Senators we currently have in office at the moment? I'm not talking the party itself, I'm talking the people in office.

I like IABWHNTR - not a fan of Liberalism but I do like him. He's a dang good sport about all this. I look forward to hearing his point of view. It's pretty big of him to write this when he knows he's in the minority here. So, I give him credit. I'm checking back tonight :)

Taxes

MN is now the 4th highest taxed state in the nation, and our governor (Dayton) who recently raised taxes again.... has his wealth in a trust fund in South Dakota to avoid taxes.

Any (D) on here, can try to explain that one to me.

I like IABWHNTR - not a fan of Liberalism but I do like him. He's a dang good sport about all this. I look forward to hearing his point of view. It's pretty big of him to write this when he knows he's in the minority here. So, I give him credit. I'm checking back tonight :)

Same with me. He's the only one you can have a debate with, on a heated subject and not get mad.

MN is now the 4th highest taxed state in the nation, and our governor (Dayton) who recently raised taxes again.... has his wealth in a trust fund in South Dakota to avoid taxes.

Any (D) on here, can try to explain that one to me.

Better interest rates? :grin:

Top Bottom