Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need your help/opinion.

Re: Need you help/opinion.

Save money go with the smaller ones. 56k or 2 seconds to make a cut to wrap the tag? No brainer.

Re: Need you help/opinion.

MN used to use the sticky back paper for 2years. Worked ok.
Now they went to a regular paper with a hole in it. You take a peice of wire or string and wrap it around the antler/ear/leg and tie it together. When you wanna take it off just clip the string. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Kinda reusable for some people /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Your supposed to "validate" your tag by notching the date/time and such but a person doesnt their free to reuse it if they dont get caught before the deer is in the freezer.
MN tags are 3.5 x 8. No reason they couldnt go 3.5x6.

I say go for it.

6" would be ideal for wallets, I say go for it. I too am wondering about issues with an adhesive backed license though. Are those foldable or something to eliminate the sticky factor or do you cut them out and put them in a license sheath of some sort?

I like the smaller tag/saving money idea for sure! And while you are at the meeting.......PLEASE tell them our deer herd is getting spotty and cut back the doe tags!

Thanks for asking our opinion. Really appreciate that.

Top Bottom