• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Switchgrass

Tmayer13

PMA Member
I saw this on the Facebook machine. Thought it was interesting
8f3b60fc6da63c75c7082e872910865e.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

cchadww

Just confirming that it is ok to use gly + atrazine right now on on weak stand of switch drilled last year. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cchadww

Just confirming that it is ok to use gly + atrazine right now on on weak stand of switch drilled last year. TIA

Just answered my own question. Went down to the farm today. Pulled up to the field with a gly+2-4D mix. Looked at the stand before spraying and saw green shoots coming up. So will come back tomorrow with only 2-4D.

971e7a7e0613200e73093b7d9faf19d3.jpg

3e51dc43b1e612c41c553f49e7d5bdac.jpg

73ffe6b88e1b31f6085ef22490735a43.jpg

J_P

Can someone please tell me that this is indeed that ever illusive switch grass!?!?! If its not maybe even lie to me....

Attachments

• IMG_5268.jpg
    IMG_5268.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5270.jpg
    IMG_5270.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31

jlwdvm

What would be the best method to kill volunteer beans in a new switch planting? They are resistant to everything. I sparayed Simazine and 2-4D after drilling. I converted 1/2 of a 2 acre bean plot into switch. There are so many beans coming up in the other 1/2 after mowing and discing that I don't think I', even gonna replant it this year! Basically a blanket of beans in that 1/2, but not quite as thick in the new switch. I'm thinking mowing is the best bet, but not sure how high the beans should be to get a kill.

Tmayer13

PMA Member
What would be the best method to kill volunteer beans in a new switch planting? They are resistant to everything. I sparayed Simazine and 2-4D after drilling. I converted 1/2 of a 2 acre bean plot into switch. There are so many beans coming up in the other 1/2 after mowing and discing that I don't think I', even gonna replant it this year! Basically a blanket of beans in that 1/2, but not quite as thick in the new switch. I'm thinking mowing is the best bet, but not sure how high the beans should be to get a kill.
Mowing is definitely going to be your best option. The beans will still grow but you will severely stunt their growth

Novice question. I purchased a 606NT from Land Pride. I don't have a warm season grass box. Can I still drill switchgrass with the small seed box?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom