• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Switchgrass

SB3

Is it worth spraying gly in very late October on a field that I frost seeded this past March? Or is it better to wait until the cool season stuff greens up in the spring? I wasn't able to confirm whether any came up this summer.

With the chemical prices I'm waiting till spring green up. Not sure you would gain anything by spraying this fall

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Is it worth spraying gly in very late October on a field that I frost seeded this past March? Or is it better to wait until the cool season stuff greens up in the spring? I wasn't able to confirm whether any came up this summer.
Fall spray is great! Easier to kill cool seasons. Just be sure warm seasons are dormant. Which late October - clearly u are fine. Get cool seasons on a warm day before they go dormant.
Ya- Chem prices may come down. Good call. gly + ams rate on cool seasons is always pretty high so I’d plan on some decent costs.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. If it’s any bit thick with cool seasons. If it’s foxtail…. Then I wouldn’t waste time of course. If u ever wanna snap some close & far pics & post …. I’d know immediately.

Top Bottom