• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Switchgrass

IowaBowHunter1983

Super Moderator
Staff member
First time mowing switchgrass, am i dont this tight????
Lots of sericia, posion ivy dogbane etc
BUT lots of baby switch coming in i think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yessir! Gonna be killer!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
U do have a lot of sericia! Wow!! Did u spray atrazine or simazine? Down the road u can use some 2,4-d + dicamba maybe. Or possibly some oust down the road….. not sure if oust would zap it but it possible.

U do have a lot of sericia! Wow!! Did u spray atrazine or simazine? Down the road u can use some 2,4-d + dicamba maybe. Or possibly some oust down the road….. not sure if oust would zap it but it possible.

Yup, sprayed 3qt/acre atrazine
I’m trained at eradicating siricia, can spank it with remedy or pastureguard next year about this time i’d imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a long range Pic of my Western Field. Do you think I should mow this tonight? I sprayed Simazine just before green up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Doesn’t look too bad. In closest part of pics looks like hardly any weeds. Then u see a patch of broadleaves…. If that is where some switch is- I would clip that yes.
looking good!

hoytshooter03

Doesn’t look too bad. In closest part of pics looks like hardly any weeds. Then u see a patch of broadleaves…. If that is where some switch is- I would clip that yes.
looking good!
Thank you. Died off weeds are from spraying the beans I have planted inside the switch..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom