Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Hitlist Bucks

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Elitebowhunter

Two Hitlist Bucks---Updated 8/2

Sidekick
5846-parents_7-26-13_022.jpg

and the beast....earl
5846-sunp07041024x768.jpg

Last edited:
The farm earl is on seems to be behind a week or two. Hopefully he adds some length.. Here is what he ended up at last year... By the way I missed this deer last Nov because I didn't trim my shooting lanes better..guess its a blessing. Think he will compete with 200?
5846-earl.jpg

Love the character of Side Kick especially the brows, but Earl is the real deal. Spend tons of time figuring out his pattern and let the air out of his lungs!!! Agreed - he is a buck of a lifetime.

He will break 200 easily. Once in a lifetime deer. Hunt smart and hard for him and him only.....you may never get another opportunity at a deer like that. The risk of not filling a tag and passing 'good' deer is worth the reward if you kill him. Good luck!

He will break 200 easily. Once in a lifetime deer. Hunt smart and hard for him and him only.....you may never get another opportunity at a deer like that. The risk of not filling a tag and passing 'good' deer is worth the reward if you kill him. Good luck!

Well said, could not agree more! Pull all cameras and put them up on this farm alone...and GOOD LUCK!

Agree with the rest of them.

And i believe there was a popular song years ago by the Dixie Chicks "Earls Gotta Die" Very fitting! Good luck!

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom